Other Veterans Educational Benefits
Other Educational Benefits
We are happy to assist you with other educational benefits through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, including:
Chapter 30 - Montgomery
GI Bill - Active Duty
Chapter 1606 - Montogomery GI Bill - Selective Reserve
Chapter 1607 - Reserve Educational Assistance Program
Chapter 31 - VA Vocational Rehabilitation Program
In addition to your VA educational benefits, you may also be eligible for grants, scholarships, and loans. These sources may be particularly helpful in meeting your initial school expenses while you are waiting to receive benefits from VA. Complete your FAFSA early.
File Your Application Online
You will need the following to complete the application:
- Create username/password
- Fill out VA Form 22-1990
- Have ready electronic DD-214 and if applicable, your kicker contract and/or proof of $600 buy-up
- Bank information (name of bank, routing number & account number)
- If known, school address, educational objective (degree). Date of your enrollment.
- Former college information (degree, address & dates)
- Non-military job information (type, length of time & any licensing)
- ROTC//Service Academy/Student Loan Repayment Program information
Contact us when you are enrolled in classes, so we can certify your enrollment to VA. VA Certifying officials process your paperwork proving to the VA that you are enrolled in classes that meet requirements for your degree objective. You may come by the office or reach us by phone at (951) 827-3861.
Don't miss the information about Priority Enrollment and other important considerations for UCR veterans and members of the military.